Tuesday, January 15, 2008

We've fallen behind on blog updates, eh?

Owen is really interested in dinosaurs these days. He knows a lot about them and draws bunches of them every day. Ruby is growing and happy. Mom and Dad are doing well, too.

Some recent info:

1/9/2008
Ruby had a checkup. She is almost 11 pounds, got some shots, and is doing fine after. Owen has a cold, not too bad, but stayed out of school today.

Maroo said Kristen made Ruby laugh when they were over there. Owen and I heard the laugh over the phone. Kristen will get to throw the party!

I took Owen to the library for craft time and he made a snowman, crafted from two paper plates. He glued on the button eyes, nose and mouth. Stapled on the arms. Then said, "I'm going to make boobies." And he glued the buttons on in the right place. I was trying not to laugh and feeling slightly embarrassed because the grandmother of a little blonde girl next to us heard as he added, "Now for the wiener. I'll use this big button for its big wiener."

No comments: