Thanks to my buddy Nick for keeping me company! I love how Mr. Short is dwarfed by the tall Dutchman. He can barely reach Nick's shoulder.
FAQ:
Q. Is that a cardboard cutout?
A. No. That's really him. He just doesn't change expression.
Q. On a scale of 1-10, how awkward was it to wait back stage for the meet & greet?
A. 11
Q. How would you sum up the meeting?
A. Most decent, I must say.

2 comments:
Martin was smiling just a hair bigger in the shot with you (no offense to Nick - Martin was probably feeling insecure by his height). I'd like a copy of that for my frig - I'll post it next to the shot of me and Sasquatch. Or... you can try and meet as many washed up B stars as possible and start a collage. Melea
The extra smile is because I just whispered, "Smile big or get punched in the gut."
If your surname was Short, you would want to avoid photos with Nick, too.
And finally: "Washed up B star"?
Crack open a copy of Canadian Funnymens Journal lately? It doesn't seem like you have.
How dare you. I mean how DARE you?!
Post a Comment